This tour to Machu Picchu Peru from SFO (San Francisco, California) is perfect for those who want to travel independently but at the same time want to avoid the time-consuming hassle of booking your flights, tours, hotels, and logistics on your own. With this itinerary, everything is planned in advance for you. You simply enjoy a stress-free trip of a lifetime to Machu Picchu with the assurance that you will be staying at reputable hotels, serviced by punctual drivers, and knowledgeable tour guides who are passionate about making your visit to Machu Picchu an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Price: $1,700.03 per person Double occupancy based on the following itinerary:
The final price may change depending on your travel dates. You will review the final price details before making your payment.
Download the complete itinerary with pricing details:
This Machu Picchu Tour is rated EASY. However, it is important to feel comfortable walking for extended periods of time 20 minutes at a time approximately. There are no strenuous hikes on this tour however, hikes can be added. The pace of this tour is active, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. Expect from three to four hours walking as well as early starts every touring day. The altitude, 11,000 feet in Cuzco, may be a consideration for those who have heart conditions or are otherwise affected by height. We suggest you check with your health-care provider before signing up for this tour.
The Machu Picchu Tour from San Francisco departs daily and it is available year round. However it is recommended you book ahead of time to make sure you obtain the lowest air-fares. The months of January, February and March are in the wet season, but many travelers still visit Machu Picchu so please try to book as soon as you are able to.
• The reservation deposit is fully refundable until the final revised itinerary based on your travel dates and number of travelers is approved by you.
• Once you approve the final itinerary, we will process your tickets, transfers, hotels, flights and tours within 2 business days.
• Once we issue your tickets, flights, transfer vouchers, hotel vouchers to you, the Machu Picchu tour is non-transferable, and the participant cannot change the date of departure without incurring cancellation fees
• All reservations once tickets, flights, tranportation vouchers, hotel vouchers have been issued must be canceled in writing and are subject to a cancellation fee.
• If you cancel or change the date of your tour with 10+ days of advanced notice, you will incur a $180 dollar cancelation fee per person.
• If you cancel with less than 10 days of advanced notice, you will incur a cancelation fee of 100% of the total tour cost
• If during the length of the program, a traveler abandons the excursion due to altitude, health, or for any other reason, no reimbursement will be made and no claim accepted.
• You agree to cover all expenses made by you due to abandonment of the tour such as meals, hotel, return transportation, medical expenses, etc.
• It is strongly recommended that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accidents, medical expenses, loss of property and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client.